The Radicati Group Releases “eDiscovery Market, 2010-2014” Study

By • Oct 11th, 2010 • Category: Radicati Press Release

The study forecasts that the eDiscovery market will grow to over $1.2 billion in revenues worldwide by 2014.

For Immediate Release
Contact: Todd Yamasaki
The Radicati Group
(650) 322-8059

Palo Alto, CA – October 11th, 2010 – The latest study by The Radicati Group, “eDiscovery Market, 2010-2014,” offers an in-depth analysis of the worldwide market for eDiscovery solutions. The study includes market trends, vendor revenue market share, market size and four-year forecasts, and breakouts by region.

eDiscovery solutions enable organizations to identify, collect, analyze, process, and present data stored in various corporate repositories. The data may be collected in response to lawsuits, internal investigations, or regulatory compliance requests.

eDiscovery solutions today range from custom-built for each individual customer, to pre-packaged solutions that work out-of-the box in less than an hour. About 80% of all eDiscovery solutions are deployed by legal departments of large organizations, and the remaining 20% by law firms.

This study includes an analysis of leading players in the eDiscovery market, including: Anacomp, Autonomy, CaseCentral, Clearwell, EMC, Guidance Software, Iron Mountain (Stratify), Recommind, StoredIQ, Symantec, and others.

To order a copy of the study, or to subscribe to our market research services, visit our website at, or call us at (650) 322-8059.

Tagged as: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.