Email Market, 2012-2016By Radicati Team • Oct 22nd, 2012 • Category: New Announcements, Reports
A comprehensive analysis of the worldwide Email Market across on-premises enterprise, business cloud, consumer, messaging platforms for service providers, email clients, including:
- Enterprise Business Email – Market Size, Installed Base and Revenue Market Share by Vendor, Four-year Forecast for on-premises email deployed by enterprises and SMBs.
- Cloud Business Email – Market Size, Installed Base and Revenue Market Share by Vendor, Four-year Forecast, Breakout by Platform Type for business cloud-based email services.
- Managed Business Email – Market Size and Four-year Forecast for outsourced email.
- Consumer Email – Market Size, Installed Base Market Share, Four-year Forecast for consumer email.
- Messaging Platforms for Service Providers – Market Size, Installed base and Revenue market share, Four-year Forecast for email platforms deployed by business and consumer service providers.
- Email Clients – Installed base Market Share by Vendor, Four-year forecast, for desktop, web-based and consumer email clients.
- In-depth analysis of the key market players in each segment, including: Critical Path, Google, IBM, Intermedia, Microsoft, Mozilla Foundation, Novell, OpenWave Messaging, Oracle, Rackspace, USA.NET, and Yahoo!.
This report is intended for Organizations, Vendors, and Investors who need to make informed decisions about the Email market.