Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook Market Analysis, 2012-2016By Radicati Team • Mar 26th, 2012 • Category: New Announcements, Reports
An in-depth analysis of the penetration of the Microsoft Exchange Server email platform and Microsoft Outlook email client, in both the Enterprise On-Premises and Hosted Messaging and Collaboration market, including:
- Installed Base, Revenue and Four-Year Forecasts:
- Worldwide On-Premise and Hosted Mailboxes
- Vertical Industry Breakouts
- Business Size Breakouts – Installed Base and Forecasts
- Regional Breakouts – Installed Base and Forecasts
- Version Breakouts – Installed Base and Forecasts
- Product Analysis for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Outlook 2010, and Microsoft Outlook Web App (OWA) 2010.
This report is intended for Investors, Corporate Customers and Vendors who need to make informed decisions about Messaging and Collaboration.