Survey: Corporate Email, 2011-2012By Radicati Team • Sep 26th, 2011 • Category: New Announcements, Reports
A comprehensive survey of IT budgets, current deployments, and future plans of 100 corporate organizations, representing a population of 228,068 users worldwide. Survey Results include:
- Business Email Usage – Number of Emails Sent/Received per User/Day, Number of Email Accounts and Clients, Spam, Average Attachment Size, Time Spent of Email/Day, Web Client Use and more.
- Corporate Email Environment – Current Deployment by Version, Future Migration Plans, Downtime, On-Premises vs. Hosted Deployment, and Storage.
- Hosted Email Deployment – Motivations, Current Providers, Migration Plans, Downtime.
- Mobile Email – Mobile Phone Use, Number of Emails Sent/Received, Access to other Business Applications, and more.
- Consumer Behavior – User Behavior as a Consumer (i.e. Outside of Office Hours), Number of Accounts per User, Emails Sent/Received per Day, Spam, and more.
This report is intended for Organizations, Vendors, and Investors who need to understand IT directions with regards to Corporate Email.
- Survey: Corporate Email 2011-2012
- Product Options
# Option Price Download File Size 1 Purchase $2,500.00 Survey: Corporate Email 2011-2012 error
- Shipping Rate: F