Hosted Email Market, 2011-2015By Radicati Team • Aug 15th, 2011 • Category: New Announcements, Reports
An in-depth analysis of the worldwide market for both business and consumer cloud-based (i.e. hosted) email solutions. The study includes market trends, installed base and revenue market share by hosting provider, four-year forecasts, breakouts by region, business size, and type of email platform.
- Hosted Business Email – Installed Base and Revenue Market Share by Provider, Four-Year Forecasts, Breakouts by Region, Business Size, and Platform Type.
- Microsoft Hosted Exchange – Installed Base and Revenue Market Share, Four-Year Forecasts, and Breakouts by Region and Business Size.
- Google Apps – Installed Base and Revenue Four-Year Forecasts, and Breakouts by Version, Region and Business Size.
- Managed Business Email – Four-Year Forecasts, as well as Breakouts by Region and Business Size.
- ISP/Webmail – Installed Base Market Share by Provider, Four-Year Forecasts, and Breakouts by Region.
- In-depth analysis of leading market players: AppRiver, Apptix, Ceryx, Google, IBM, Intermedia, Microsoft, NaviSite, Rackspace, USA.NET, Yahoo!, and more.
This report is intended for Organizations, Providers, and Investors who need to make informed decisions about the Hosted Email market.