Corporate IT Survey – Messaging & Collaboration, 2010-2011By Radicati Team • Aug 23rd, 2010 • Category: New Announcements, Reports
A comprehensive survey of IT budgets, current deployments, and future plans of 100 corporate organizations, representing a population of over 300,000 users worldwide. Survey Results include:
- Messaging Budgets & Priorities – IT Budgets, Strategic Imperatives, and Top IT Priorities by Business size.
- Messaging Systems – Migration Plans, Downtime, High-Availability Planning, Storage, Platform Hardware and OS Preferences.
- Hosted Email Deployment – Motivations, Barriers, Costs, SLAs.
- Security – Top Security Concerns, Spam, Viruses, Type of Solution deployed.
- Email Archiving – Deployments, Priorities, Procurement Plans and Preferences.
- eDiscovery and DLP – Adoption trends, Deployment, Plans and Preferences.
- Microsoft SharePoint – Deployment, Usage, Future Plans.
- Instant Messaging – Deployments, Security, Type of Usage, Future Preferences.
- Business Social Networks – Type of Usage, Solutions deployed.
- Wireless Email – Deployments, Key technology choices.
- Unified Communications – UC deployments, Procurement Plans.
This report is intended for Organizations, Vendors, and Investors who need to understand IT directions with regards to Messaging and Collaboration and related technologies.