Microsoft Exchange Server & Outlook Market Analysis, 2009-2013By Radicati Team • Mar 12th, 2009 • Category: Reports
A comprehensive analysis of Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Outlook, including:
- Installed Base, Revenue and Four-Year Forecasts
- Worldwide Corporate Insourced and Hosted Mailboxes
- Business Size Breakouts – Installed Base and Forecasts
- Version Breakouts – Installed Base and Forecasts
- Regional Breakouts – Installed Base and Forecasts
- Product Analysis, including Strength and Weaknesses for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Microsoft Online Services (MOS), Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Outlook Web Access 2007, Windows Live Hotmail.
This report is intended for Investors, Corporate Customers and Suppliers who need to make informed decisions about the Messaging industry.
$2,500 by Credit Card or $3,000 by company PO. If you wish to order by PO, please click here.