Corporate IT Survey – Messaging & Collaboration, 2008-2009By Radicati Team • Sep 29th, 2008 • Category: Reports
A comprehensive survey of IT budgets, attitudes and procurement plans of 108 corporate organizations. Survey Results include:
- Messaging Budgets & Priorities – IT Budgets and Top Priorities by Business size.
- Messaging Systems – Migration, Downtime, High-Availability Planning, Storage, Platform OS Preferences, Procurement Process.
- Hosted Email Deployment – Motivations, Barriers, Costs, SLAs.
- Security – Top Security Concerns, Spam, Viruses, Types of Solutions deployed.
- E-mail Archiving – Archiving deployments, Hosted vs. On-Premises preferences, Archiving Priorities, Procurement Process.
- Virtualization – Adoption trends, Deployment, Key Technology choices.
- Instant Messaging – Deployment by type of IM solution.
- Portals and Collaboration – Key functions, Solutions deployed.
- Wireless Email – Deployment, Key technology choices.
- Unified Communications – UC deployment, Procurement Process.
This report is intended for Organizations, Vendors, and Investors who need to understand IT directions, and messaging and collaboration attitudes in particular.
$2,500 by Credit Card or $3,000 by company PO. If you wish to order by PO, please click here.
- Corporate IT Survey - Messaging & Collaboration, 2008-2009
- Product Options
# Option Price Download File Size 1 Purchase $2,500.00 Corporate IT Survey - Messaging & Collaboration, 2008-2009 862.01KB
- Shipping Rate: F