Email Market, 2016-2020By Radicati Team • Jun 20th, 2016 • Category: New Announcements, Reports
A comprehensive analysis of the worldwide Email Market, across all key segments:
- Enterprise Messaging Platforms – on-premises email deployed by enterprises and SMBs, Market Size, Installed Base and Revenue Market Share by Vendor, and Four-year Forecast.
- Messaging Platforms for Service Providers – Market Size, Installed base and Revenue market share, Four-year Forecast.
- Cloud Business Email – Market Size, Installed Base and Revenue Market Share by Vendor, Four-year Forecast, Breakout by Platform Type.
- Email Clients – Installed base and Four-year forecast for desktop, web-based, and consumer email clients.
- Consumer Email – Market Size, Installed Base Market Share, Four-year Forecast.
In-depth analysis of the key market players in each segment, including: Amazon Web Services, BAE Systems, Google, IBM, Intermedia, Microsoft, Open-Xchange, Oracle, Synchronoss Messaging, and Zimbra