subtitrare white house down, tributo ala salsa colombiana free, madden nfl 09 for pc, fsx booster v4 crack, the walking dead sezon 1 lektor download, crack avs4you 8.3, telecharger le crack de gta iv, transcend jf v30 4gb driver download xp, sql server native client 10.5, elite beat agent nds free, finntroll jaktens tid blogspot download, download star fox for snes, crank brothers mallet 2 mtb pedals 2012, printer hp 1320n driver, free raanjhanaa title track, tcp optimizer free download software, k lite media player

Company Profile

Company Overview

The Radicati Group is a highly successful market research firm focused on the computer and telecommunications industry.  Started in 1993, with an initial focus on messaging & collaboration, the company has expanded today to cover all aspects of email, security, archiving, regulatory compliance, wireless technologies, web services,  instant messaging, social networks, unified communications, voice over IP, and more.

We are an independent market research firm not aligned with any particular vendor, technology or industry group. As such, we are not influenced to champion any particular point of view or position. In particular, our Industry Analysis Reports are not multi-client studies funded by vendors, they are completely self-funded research and are therefore totally vendor-independent.

Qualitative & Quantitative Research

Our research provides both quantitative and qualitative information, including detailed market size, installed base and forecast figures for all markets covered, on a worldwide basis. Our goal is to provide customers with the best possible real-life data available, based on impartial market research. We also provide clients with educated opinions on market, technology and vendor directions, based strictly on research findings. Our purpose is to inform, not to convince.

Primary Research Only

Our research studies are based entirely on primary research and follow a consistent format which makes it easier to locate information and compare trends from year to year. The company maintains a market numbers database dating back to 1993 which allows for increasingly accuracy forecasts and provides customers with the best possible market intelligence in the industry.

IT Users, Vendors, and Investor Clients

We work with corporate organizations looking for help with IT purchasing decisions, as well as vendors seeking market intelligence to help define the best strategic direction for their products. We also work with investment firms on a worldwide basis to help identify and assess new investment opportunities.

The Radicati Group, Inc. is an international firm with clients throughout the US, Europe and the Pacific Rim. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, with a European office in London, UK.

More organizations than ever are reading our reports and signing up to for our client programs – enjoying one of the most valuable and informative programs in the market research industry today!

Company Financial Prospectus

The Radicati Group is a California corporation, incorporated in 1993. The company is privately held. Since 1995, the company has had its European office in London, UK.

Company President & CEO: Sara Radicati, PhD

Revenue Sources

The Radicati Group derives the bulk of its revenues from market research services (in the form of reports, subscriptions, teleconferences, and our monthly newsletter) which make up 80% of total company revenue. The remaining 20% of revenues are derived from custom consulting projects.

Client Breakout

We have a very diverse client base consisting of: Corporate organizations (40%), Vendors (35%), Service Providers (15%), and Investment firms (10%).

Revenues by Geography

Sales are also highly distributed geographically with North America representing 40% of sales, Europe 30% of sales, Asia/ Pacific 20% of sales, and Rest of the World 10% of sales.

For more information, contact us at