Mobile Device Management Market, 2012-2016By Radicati Team • Nov 26th, 2012 • Category: New Announcements, Reports
Mobile Device Management solutions provide policy and configuration management to enterprise mobile devices, such as mobile phones and tablets, across multiple mobile operating systems. Device security and data protection for mobile devices are addressed in this report.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Mobile Device Management market, including:• Market Size and Four-Year Forecasts
• Market Share by Vendor – Installed Base and Revenue
• Breakouts by Region, Business Size, and Mobile Operating System
• Detailed market analysis and latest market trends.
- The number of worldwide mobile business devices is also examined by the penetration of MDM solutions and breakouts by region and mobile operating system.
- In-depth analysis of leading MDM providers: AirWatch, BoxTone, Fiberlink, Good, MobileIron, Research in Motion, SAP, Sophos, SOTI, Symantec, Zenprise, and others.
This report is intended for Organizations, Providers, and Investors who need to make informed decisions about the Mobile Management Device market.