Messaging Platforms Market, 2012-2016By Radicati Team • Oct 1st, 2012 • Category: New Announcements, Reports
Messaging platforms provide email connectivity, as well as a growing range of additional functionality, such as: calendar scheduling, collaboration, security, real-time communication, mobility, as well as in some cases voice and video features. This study looks at two segments:
- Enterprise Messaging Platforms – which are used on-premises by SMBs and Enterprises of all sizes. The study includes:
- Market Size, Installed Base and Revenue Market Share by Vendor, Four-Year Forecasts, and Breakouts by Region and Business Size.
- Breakouts by Version for IBM Lotus Notes/Domino and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Messaging Platforms for Service Providers – which are used by consumer and business oriented Service Providers to deliver cloud email to their subscribers. The study includes:
- Market Size, Installed Base and Revenue Market Share by Vendor, Four-Year Forecasts, and Breakouts by Region and Platform Type.
- In-depth analysis of key market players: Alt-N Technologies, CommuniGate Systems, Critical Path (CP), IBM, IceWarp, Ipswitch, Kerio Technologies, Microsoft, Novell, Openwave Messaging, Open-Xchange, Oracle, Rockliffe Systems, and VMware Zimbra.
This report is intended for Organizations, Service Providers, Vendors, and Investors who need to make informed decisions about the Messaging Platforms market.