Corporate IT and Business User Survey, 2012-2013By Radicati Team • Aug 22nd, 2012 • Category: New Announcements, Reports
A comprehensive survey of IT budgets, current deployments, and future plans of 67 corporate organizations, representing a total population of 957,786 business users. Survey Results include:
- Business Email Use – Number of Emails Sent/Received, Spam, False Positives, Daily Time Spent.
- Corporate IT Budgets & Priorities – IT Budgets, Main IT Priorities.
- Company Email Environment – Current Deployment, Downtime, Future Migration Plans.
- Storage – Average User Allocation, Future Demand.
- Email Client Deployment – Number of Clients per User, Type of Clients.
- Security – Top Concerns, Type of Solution Deployed, Viruses and Malware.
- Email Archiving – Current Deployment, Priorities, Future Plans.
- eDiscovery and DLP – Current Adoption trends, Future Plans.
- Microsoft SharePoint – Current Deployment, Main Usage, Future Plans.
- Instant Messaging – Number of Accounts, Corporate-sanctioned Deployment, Security, Main Use, Future Plans.
- Business Social Media – Number of Sites Visited, Company-wide Use, Internal Use Trends.
- Mobile Email – Current Deployment, Number of Emails and SMS Sent/Received.
- Unified Communications – Current Deployments, Key Features.
- Consumer Messaging & Collaboration – Email, Social Media and IM Use, Daily Web Use.
This report is intended for Organizations, Vendors, and Investors who need to understand corporate IT, business and consumer user choices and preferences with regards to information sharing technologies.
- Corporate IT and Business User Survey, 2012-2013
- Product Options
# Option Price Download File Size 1 Purchase $2,500.00 Corporate IT and Business User Survey, 2012-2013 error
- Shipping Rate: F