Cloud Business Email Market, 2016-2020By Radicati Team • Jun 13th, 2016 • Category: New Announcements, Reports
An in-depth analysis of the Cloud Business Email market, including:
- Cloud Business Email – Installed Base and Revenue Market Share by Provider, Four-Year Forecasts, Breakouts by Region, Business Size, and Platform Type.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange – Installed Base and Revenue Market Share by Hosting Provider, Four-Year Forecasts, Breakouts by Region and Business Size.
- Dedicated vs. Multi-Tenant – Installed Base Breakout by Hosting Provider, and Four-Year Forecast.
- Google Apps – Installed Base and Revenue Market Share, Four-Year Forecast, Breakouts by Region and Business Size.
- In-depth analysis of key Cloud Business providers: Amazon Web Services, BAE Systems, Ceryx (Dimension Data), GoDaddy, Google, IBM, Intermedia, Microsoft, NaviSite, and Rackspace.
This report is intended for Organizations, Service Providers, Vendors, and Investors who need to make informed decisions about the Cloud Business Email market.